Cancellation & Reservation Policy
- All classes or trips reservations must be prepaid by check or major credit card.
- Rescheduling and cancellations must be handled 7 days prior to scheduled activity. Attempting to cancel or reschedule within the 7 days prior to an activity will result in loss of the scheduled activity and no refund.
- Any cancellation made within the allowed time frame will be refunded 80% of the total price.
- Scheduled activities are held rain or shine and Outdoor Excursions reserves the right to reschedule, relocate, or refund money due to unforseen weather or river conditions.
- Adventure travel trips require a 30 day cancellation notice.
Ordering Online with us is safe and secure!
We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information. This online system is 100% secure.
A note about the Fair Credit Billing Act. Under this act, your bank limit your total loss and cannot hold you liable for than fifty dollars of reported fraudulent charges. In the event your card is used in a fraudulent manner, you must notify your bank or card issuer immediately and in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
We encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit card to conduct commerce on our site. If you wish, you may also send us a U.S. Postal Money Order (only) or a personal checks. Personal checks will delay your order as we must wait for your funds to clear before we ship any merchandise.
To order by check, just print the order form with your shopping cart contents from the order confirmation page and complete the necessary fields, then mail the form to the address above.